Download this Udemy Forex Trading course With Forex Robots: Learn MQL4 Programming By Doing! Create Your First Algorithmic Trading System in MetaTrader 4
What Will I Learn?
- Learn what algorithmic trading is
- Quickly & simply learn basic MQL4 programming
- Learn elementary concepts of trading system design
- Send, modify, and close your first market order
- Learn how to create, test, and optimize algorithmic trading systems (expert advisors)
- Basic fluency with computers
Get This Forex BluePrint Courses For Just $225 for Limited Offer.
Latest News: Course Updated Again in July 2015 (MT4 Build 840+)
Learn to program in MQL4 and develop, test, and optimize your own algorithmic trading systems. This course assumes no prior programming or Forex knowledge, just a desire to learn and be successful
In the first section of this course, we will install MetaTrader 4, open a free demo account, and learn the essential theory behind algorithmic trading.
The second section focuses on the fundamentals of programming. Even if you have never programmed before, this part of the course will quickly bring you up to speed. Moreover, MQL4 is a C-based programming language and everything you learn in this section will also be applicable in languages like C / C++ / C# / Java / etc.
Section three introduces trading system design and gradually blends it with the programming knowledge you developed in section two. Here you will learn how to open your first order through a program also created by you, and how to then work with that order to modify or close it at your discretion.
Finally, everything is put together in the fourth section of the course, where we will come up with a unique trading strategy idea and turn it into a holistic Algorithmic Trading system. Also, I will briefly show you how to test and optimize your Forex Robot in the MetaTrader 4 strategy tester.
Enroll today and kick-start your Algorithmic Trading journey!
Who is the target audience?
This course belongs to anyone:-
- who wants to learn the fundamentals of algorithmic trading.
- who wants to learn a programming language by doing.
- who wants to practice real-life application of C-based programming.