Download this udemy paid but free course from the button below please Note this is paid course on udemy but we will give it for free and we understand not everyone can afford to purchase the course. However, you should always remember even though this course is similar to the one on udemy you will never get a certificate so it is a great idea to purchase the course from the official author so that you can promote their hard work and effort.
If you are a beginner then consider downloading our free udemy course and then start your learning you can get it by using search box and search your udemy course and download for free.
What You Will Learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- We will also Explore the differences between package managers, build tools, and deployment options
- We will Utilize real-world APIs to write portfolio-building projects
For better learning you need to have the following requirements:
- In this course, you will be able to install the necessary software, libraries, and tools on your computer. It will be helpful if you are comfortable with installing your own software and knowing a couple terminal commands (specifically mkdir and cd).
Even if you are a student or working developer who only knows Java or Python, a wannabe developer who’s learning on their own, an applicant for a coding bootcamp, or a developer who hasn’t touched web technologies in a while, the concepts covered in this course will help you beef up your knowledge, your skills, your resume, and your portfolio.
In this course, you will:
also check: After Effects CC: Free Udemy Course
- Call real-world APIs and parse the data in your own web projects
- Use popular web tooling including npm, Yarn, Grunt, Gulp, and webpack
- Study the ins and outs of React component lifecycles, state, properties, and other core React concepts
- Build modern web projects with React
- Deploy your web applications online for the world to see
- Take real-world interview practice quizzes as you build your knowledge
At the end of this course You shall be able practice your skills through our quizzes and by building both simple and complex projects. Which including but not limited to a website theme toggler, a NASA Image Search site, a personal portfolio site, and a markdown note manager. Each of these projects are expandable in a way where you can customize it to your heart’s content, perfect for your own portfolios.
Who is the target audience?
- Anybody who want to build agreat modern web applications with React
- Developers who want to build their resume material with a modern framework
- People interested in applying to join a coding bootcamp
- College students who want to try their hand at web programming
Created by Cassidy Williams
Course downloadable Size: 435.22 MB
Before Downloading this course make sure you have torrent software on your PC or computer to able to download and view this document
official course: https://www.udemy.com/js-and-react-for-devs/.