Download MedCalc new updated version for Windows just free. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MedCalc 19 which is compatible with versions of Windows. MedCalc is my favorite statistical software package which is designed for the biomedical sciences. It is also integrated with spreadsheet for data input and also it can import files in several formats (Excel, SPSS, CSV) among others.
Special features of the program are, amongst others, lots of graphs, ROC curve analysis, Kaplan-Meier survival plots, Bland. MedCalc includes basic parametric and non-parametric statistical procedures and graphs such as descriptive statistics, ANOVA, Mann–Whitney test, Wilcoxon test, χ2 test, correlation, linear as well as non-linear regression, logistic regression.
also download: Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Free Download
MedCalc is the reference software for ROC curve analysis. Our ROC curve analysis module includes Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between the methodology of DeLong et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983). List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values. ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds
MedCalc for Windows description
- Integrated spreadsheet with 1 048 576 rows and 16 384 columns.
- Correct handling of missing data.
- Outliers can easily be excluded.
- Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
- Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
- Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive help file.
- Manual in PDF format (go to download area).
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
also download: Adobe XD CC 19 Premium Free
ROC curve analysis
- Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between methodology of DeLong et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983).
- List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values.
- ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
- Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagram with automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity and specificity.
- The plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
- Plot of predictive values versus prevalence.
- Interval likelihood ratios.
- Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: the difference between the areas under the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence interval and P-value.
- Sample size calculation for the area under ROC curve and comparison of ROC curves.
- Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual for more information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc.
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as BMP, PNG, GIF, PCX, JPG or TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
also download; Wondershare Filmora 220.127.116.11 Premium Free Download
- PC with Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; or Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported).
- On Windows versions prior to Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012, support for Excel *.xlsx files additionally requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (a free download from Microsoft).
- 1024 Mb of memory.
- 60 Mb free space on the hard disk.