Download this Udemy course for free and learn the concepts of Operating Systems from scratch as Operating System forms the core of Computer Science
What you’ll learn
After downloading this course you will be able to learn:-
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Operating Systems
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE, PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of OS course
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor’s degree
- You will be able to understand how Operating Systems work
- You will be able to understand how a process is created
- You will be able to understand how CPU scheduling is done in Operating Systems
- You will be able to understand the various scheduling algorithms we have in Operating Systems
- You will be able to understand how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
- You will be able to understand Memory management in Operating Systems
- You will be able to understand how a process is moved from hard disk to RAM
- You will be able to understand memory allocation strategies used by operating systems
- Have PC with internet connection.
- Even no knowledge in Operating Systems is fine – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
course Operating systems from scratch !!!
with this course, you will be able to Mastering concepts of Operating Systems which is very important to get started with Computer Science because Operating System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which are able to use computers today to solve problems by writing application programs like Google Chrome.
The concepts we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Operating System like how a process is created in an Operating system , how CPU scheduling works in Operating system , what are the various scheduling algorithms we have in our Operating System, what are the allocation strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the memory management strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the page replacement strategies used by Operating Systems , how paging works in operating systems , how segmentation works in operating systems , how virtual memory works in operating systems, how multilevel paging works in operating systems, how CPU executes a process using memory manager.
Without using Operating Systems, it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this course, you will not only master the basics of Operating Systems but also get ready for venturing into advanced concepts of Operating Systems.
In this course, every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody without any prerequisites will be able to master the concepts of Operating Systems in the easiest way.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Operating Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Operating Systems from scratch
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Operating Systems in the Bachelor’s degree
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based, companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE, PGEE, BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
Created by Vignesh Sekar
Last updated 6/2019
course Size: 6.21 GB
official course: https://www.udemy.com/operating-systems-from-scratch-part1/